Make a difference today in the lives of the women who call Sarah’s home.
- VOLUNTEER in one of Sarah’s Gardens. More Information.
- “Like” Sarah’s an Oasis for Women on Facebook
- Contribute financially by sending a check or making a donation online
- Donate a brick toward the Legacy Labyrinth
- Lead a toiletry, linen or other donation drive (contact us for more info)
- Tell a friend about Sarah’s
- Host a fundraising event to benefit Sarah’s
- Donate to Continuing Needs
Your financial contributions are used to support daily operations and provide direct advocacy for the women of Sarah’s. Sarah’s is a program ministry of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, (CSJ), St. Paul Province.
Thanks to the CSJ’s, the CSJ Ministries Foundation, and Sarah’s many friends, donors, and supporters, we are able to provide a warm bed, nutritious food, educational opportunities, transportation, and other essentials necessary for the women of Sarah’s to rebuild their lives.
Thank you so much for supporting the women of Sarah’s and the work we do to ensure that each woman has not only the basic necessities of life but the opportunity to build her confidence, adapt to a new life and care for herself.