Sarah’s requests that you do not drop off or leave any donations without making prior arrangements with Sarah’s
Sarah’s has an ongoing necessity for the items listed on Amazon. During COVID-19, items must be new and shipped to Sarah’s or other contact-free delivery arranged. Shown as examples on the Amazon wish list, these items can be purchased anywhere.
- Sanitary pads with wings or adult diapers (large size)
- Full size toothpaste for sensitive teeth
- Women’s deodorant
- Liquid hand or body soap
- Heavy duty plates, bowls, mugs (microwave safe)
- 8-12 inch size non-stick fry pans or cooking pots with lids
- Twin flat and fitted bed sheets (cotton) and blankets (cotton or polyester)
- Size 10/12 flip flops
- Full size bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
- Target or Visa gift cards
Sarah’s is currently unable to accept the following items:
- Books, magazines or frames
- China or silver
- Clothing or hangers
- Mattresses or used bedding
- Travel size items of any kind
- TVs or used microwaves
For furniture and used household donations, Sarah’s recommends Reach and Restore. For clothing donations, Sarah’s recommends Joseph’s Coat or Dress for Success.
- You can add additional support by making your purchase through AmazonSmile, designating the Sisters of St Joseph Ministries Foundation. Sarah’s will receive a portion of the proceeds.