Employment Opportunities: Night Staff ~ Job Description
Apply today, and make a difference.
Volunteers are selected based on mutual expression of Sarah’s needs and the individual volunteer’s expectations, skills and strengths. Sarah’s staff must be able to assure Sarah’s women that their privacy and safety are being protected at all times. Volunteers are therefore expected to make a long-term commitment to on-site volunteer work.
The first step in the process of becoming a volunteer is to attend a tour and complete the volunteer application. Please contact Peggy White at 651-696-8642 or via email at email@example.com if you are interested.
Sarah’s has a variety of volunteer opportunities available for those who are interested in getting more involved. The following categories include opportunities for volunteering both individually and as a group:
- Household Support/ Hospitality (more internally focused)
- Community Dinner Preparation
- Gardening/grounds maintenance
- Tutor/Skill Mentor
- Community Relations (more externally focused)
- Social Media
- Sarah’s Advisory Council Member
- Summer Intern
- Volunteer Driver
- Volunteer opportunities may be onsite at Sarah’s, off-site or a combination of both.
- All volunteers will go through Sarah’s on-boarding and training process.